The INFORSE network has been represented at COP20:
by several members including members from:
- Roque Pedace
- Felix Cariboni
All India Women Conference (AIWC) (exhibitor)
- Kumkum Narain
- Geeta Sinha
- Usha Nair
- Raj Kalyani
Jeunes volontaires pour l'environnement (JVE), Togo (Exhibitor)
Southern Voices on Climate Change - Side Event
Southern Advocacy and Campaign Experiences:
Including the "Southern Voices on Climate Change" Program, where INFORSE South Asia and INFORSE Africa are active.
Organised by CAN-International.
3 December 2014
More: Southern Voices Project
and INFORSE's involvement at
INFORSE-Asia and INFORSE-Africa
Events where INFORSE Members were active
INFORSE's Participation at Previous,
Present and Following UNFCCC COPs:
at UNFCCC SB48, in Bonn, Germany, April 30-May 10, 2018
COP23 in Bonn/Fiji, 2017
COP22 in Marrakesh, Morocco 2016
- INFORSE at UNFCCC
SBI44 PreCOP22 in Bonn, Germany 2016
at UNFCCC COP 21 in Paris, France, 2015.
- INFORSE at UNFCCC SBI42 Pre-COP 21 in
Bonn, Germany, 2015
- INFORSE at UNFCCC COP 20 in Lima, Peru, 2014.
- INFORSE at UNFCCC COP 19 in Warsaw, Poland,
- INFORSE at UNFCCC COP 18 in Doha, Qatar, 2012.
- INFORSE at UNFCCC COP 17 in Durban, South Africa
- INFORSE at UNFCCC COP 16 in 2010 in Cancun,
- INFORSE at UNFCCC COP 15 in 2009 in Copenhagen,
- INFORSE's Position Paper on Climate Change (INFORSE's
file 99kB) at the start of COP15, 7 December, 2009.
- INFORSE's brief analysis of the outcome of COP15 (INFORSE's
file 64 kB), 21 December, 2009.
- INFORSE at COP14 in 2008 in Poznan, Poland.
other INFORSE participation at UN Conferences