- obtain knowledge about natural energy resources; be able to qualify
them (renewable and non-renewable)
- are aware of the value of nature
- are convinced, that resources should be saved
- obtain knowledge how to use resources in a sensible and clever way (how
to save energy, water, how to shop in an appropriate way)
- treat Earth and its resources with respect.
- will possess knowledge about the origin of fossil fuels
- will be aware on the environmental impact of the use of fossil fuels
- will be aware of the necessity to use other (alternative) energy resources.
- possess knowledge on alternative energy resources as well as positive
and negative aspects of their use
- are convinced, that energy resources should be saved
- apply efficient energy use (at home, in school) into day-to-day practice