List of the visited places during
Copenhagen Energy and Environment Office (KMEK)
- Activities of KMEK
- Urban ecology solutions and local Agenda-21 at the organisation
- Organisation of a wind coopeartive, off-shore windturbines "Middelgrunden"
Host: Ann Vikkelsø, KMEK
- Activities of INFORSE, the International Network for Sustainable Energy
Forum for Energy and Development (FED) a Danish NGO umbrella organisation
Host: Michael Kvetny, FED & INFORSE
"Middelgrunden" and "Lynetten" Windpower Co-operatives
Host: Ann Vikkelsø and Alfred Christensen, KMEK
Eltra Electricity Dispatch Center, (Fredericia).
Integration of renewable energy in electricity grids.
Eltra manages the electric grid of Jutland and Funen.
Eltra has the world's largest share of intermittent renewables.
OVE's Environmental Office House
- Activities of OVE, the Danish Organisation for Renewable Energy. Host:
- Environmental renovation of houses. The office house is a well renovated
old urban house.
Urban Ecology Project in Århus. Host: Hans-Jakob Jakobsen, Aarhus
Energy and Environment Information Office
Guided Tour by Peter Myatt (Hjortshøj Eco-village; Gunnar Boye
Viborg Cogeneration Plant
Large plant with modern design. The plant is based on natural gas.
Local landfill gas plant in Fårup near Viborg.
New design of landfill gas plants suited smaller landfills/low-cost. Host:
Ole Elmose, Viborg Energy and Environment Information Office
Danish Folkecenter for Renewable Energy (FC)
Guided Tour by Jane Kruse, FC